RCR Haden (and RCR Energy) is a market leading provider of HVAC services in Australia, with 30 branches nationwide. RCR Haden is part of RCR Tomlinson, a leading diversified engineering and Infrastructure Company in Australia.
Although we are a national company, we pride ourselves on being a localised service provider with in excess of 30 fully qualified Technicians in South Australia, supported by a service management team and local senior management team.
RCR Haden in South Australia provides full coverage of the State, with the State office based at Woodville, Adelaide, and a regional office in Mount Gambier. We provide a 24/7 service to all clients, utilising locally based technicians and management.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to:
• “24 Hours 7 Days” a week service
• “One Number” National Call Centre service
• Preventative maintenance
• Defect rectification
• Capital upgrades of existing assets
• Large construction installations
• Asset collection, condition reports and asset lifecycle reports
• 5 year CAPEX replacement program with budgetary costs
• Energy audits and assessment
• Energy management
• R22 replacement program
All of our clients are provided with a dedicated Service Manager for a single point of contact, supported by a team of fully-qualified Technicians to provide full HVAC services. In addition, we have a Project Management team to manage all installations and asset upgrade works.